Playful and sweet is the lovely lilac purple Kunzite series. The God of Cupid combs through the clouds blindfolded and shoots his arrows down into the world. Fall in love with yourself before you do someone else. In this collection, we used Kunzite, the Stone of Love, to interpret the profound, wholehearted love for yourself and for others. Also known as the Queen of Quartz, rigid solid Sterling Silver lines combine with their soft colors to display a unique romance between the soft and the tough – like the many layers that make up who we are. With all our heart and soul, Yukimoto presents the Cupid on duty- Kunzite Collection showcasing our heart.
Yukimoto’s beads are traditionally measured using the metric system in standard millimeters.
You will need a measuring tape to measure your wrist size.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Hold one end of the measuring tape against your skin on the chosen wrist. Keep in mind that you should be able to easily slide a finger between the tape and your wrist for a comfortable fit.
2. While keeping the tape in place, read the measurement where the end of the tape meets the rest of it.
3. If necessary, adjust for a looser or tighter fit based on your preference.
1. Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming.
2. Remove jewelry when participating in physical activities, such as cleaning or gardening.
3. Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe it with a soft cloth.
4. Jewelry should be stored separately in an airtight jewelry box.
Your cart is currently empty.