Pure and polished, this plump Mutton Fat Jade Bracelet symbolizes purity and tranquility. From the top of the mystical Kunlun mountains, rainwater collects and turns into rivers where the roughs of the pristine white gemstones are washed until they become so smooth they showcase a beautiful greasy shine. Under fluorescent light, Mutton-Fat Jade, also known as Suet Jade, has utter clarity. Completely free of other colors and minerals within, this finely-textured gemstone has become so deep-rooted in Chinese culture that entire towns were once made up of lapidary artists around its origins. Carefully selected from already rare White Jade, only the highest grade of White Jade can be named the extremely precious and priceless Mutton Fat Jade. Believed to be the embodiment of both yin and yang, collect the transcendent Mutton Fat Jade Bracelet – a timeless beauty.
Yukimoto’s beads are traditionally measured using the metric system in standard millimeters.
You will need a measuring tape to measure your wrist size.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Hold one end of the measuring tape against your skin on the chosen wrist. Keep in mind that you should be able to easily slide a finger between the tape and your wrist for a comfortable fit.
2. While keeping the tape in place, read the measurement where the end of the tape meets the rest of it.
3. If necessary, adjust for a looser or tighter fit based on your preference.
1. Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming.
2. Remove jewelry when participating in physical activities, such as cleaning or gardening.
3. Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe it with a soft cloth.
4. Jewelry should be stored separately in an airtight jewelry box.
Your cart is currently empty.