Clarity is transparent, peace is blue, and prosperity is red. Fortune and wealth are just around the corner. HÚLÚ is the key point in this piece. Meaning gourd in Mandarin and a symbol of fortune and wealth, HÚLÚ is surrounded by premium high-clarity Rock Crystals. With blue Lapis Lazuli beckoning wealth and red Cinnabar meaning celebration, welcome in the new year with full force. This bracelet is embellished with Sterling Silver coins and cubes hand-carved with the words "cai” (财), fortune, and “xi”(囍), joy. Celebrate traditional Chinese New Year culture with the original HÚLÚ Bracelet.
Yukimoto’s beads are traditionally measured using the metric system in standard millimeters.
You will need a measuring tape to measure your wrist size.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Hold one end of the measuring tape against your skin on the chosen wrist. Keep in mind that you should be able to easily slide a finger between the tape and your wrist for a comfortable fit.
2. While keeping the tape in place, read the measurement where the end of the tape meets the rest of it.
3. If necessary, adjust for a looser or tighter fit based on your preference.
1. Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming.
2. Remove jewelry when participating in physical activities, such as cleaning or gardening.
3. Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe it with a soft cloth.
4. Jewelry should be stored separately in an airtight jewelry box.
Your cart is currently empty.