‘Tis a season of red and green and of yellow and white, and gold and silver - Christmas. In this bracelet, yellow Canadian Jade represents the rare sunshine and warmth of winter. Boldly contrasting against the yellow are the gemstones representing the main colors of Christmas which are green Aventurine, bright red Cinnabar, and the unique red Italian Sardinian Coral. Meanwhile, a sustainably sourced Mammoth Ivory bead represents a white Christmas. Further embellished with the pumpkin, snowflake, and Christmas tree handmade in Sterling Silver, this bracelet is a bold and creative ode to the merry season. Let’s be grateful, celebrate, and reconcile this season with the Holiday21 bracelet - a wintry holiday re-imagined.
Yukimoto’s beads are traditionally measured using the metric system in standard millimeters.
You will need a measuring tape to measure your wrist size.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Hold one end of the measuring tape against your skin on the chosen wrist. Keep in mind that you should be able to easily slide a finger between the tape and your wrist for a comfortable fit.
2. While keeping the tape in place, read the measurement where the end of the tape meets the rest of it.
3. If necessary, adjust for a looser or tighter fit based on your preference.
1. Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming.
2. Remove jewelry when participating in physical activities, such as cleaning or gardening.
3. Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe it with a soft cloth.
4. Jewelry should be stored separately in an airtight jewelry box.
Your cart is currently empty.