Two is better than one. Rocking the minimalistic aesthetic, the Double-Layered “Coral” Cinnabar Bracelet from the Paint the Town Red Collection features exclusive Japanese Cinnabar as its centerpiece. Carved to resemble a coral branch, Cinnabar symbolizes peace, transformation, and creativity. White and black Seashells further contrast against red Cinnabar, bringing out its vibrancy. In this bracelet, the solid Sterling Silver chain resembles man’s creations whereas the Cinnabar and Seashells resemble nature’s everlasting beauty. Wear the “Coral” Cinnabar Bracelet on its own or layer it with its chain according to your outfit.
Yukimoto’s beads are traditionally measured using the metric system in standard millimeters.
You will need a measuring tape to measure your wrist size.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Hold one end of the measuring tape against your skin on the chosen wrist. Keep in mind that you should be able to easily slide a finger between the tape and your wrist for a comfortable fit.
2. While keeping the tape in place, read the measurement where the end of the tape meets the rest of it.
3. If necessary, adjust for a looser or tighter fit based on your preference.
1. Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming.
2. Remove jewelry when participating in physical activities, such as cleaning or gardening.
3. Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe it with a soft cloth.
4. Jewelry should be stored separately in an airtight jewelry box.
Your cart is currently empty.