Get lost in the unfamiliar English countryside and thread through the mysterious unknown. With deep purple lilacs, sunny grass, and mysteriously clear, and large ponds, this unexplored land is a sight to behold. Colorful and beautiful, this bracelet is made up of smooth Jadeite, glistening Pearls, clear Rock Crystals, and vivid Amethysts. With golden 14kgf material tying everything together, experience different beauty and be inspired by the A Yard by the Other Name Bracelet.
Yukimoto’s beads are traditionally measured using the metric system in standard millimeters.
You will need a measuring tape to measure your wrist size.
To determine your wrist size:
1. Hold one end of the measuring tape against your skin on the chosen wrist. Keep in mind that you should be able to easily slide a finger between the tape and your wrist for a comfortable fit.
2. While keeping the tape in place, read the measurement where the end of the tape meets the rest of it.
3. If necessary, adjust for a looser or tighter fit based on your preference.
1. Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming.
2. Remove jewelry when participating in physical activities, such as cleaning or gardening.
3. Clean the jewelry after each use and occasionally wipe it with a soft cloth.
4. Jewelry should be stored separately in an airtight jewelry box.
Your cart is currently empty.